Bidet BB-3000 Installation
1. Shut off the incoming hot water to the sink and the incoming water to the toilet both at their respective wall valves and drain the toilet’s water tank by flushing it.
2. Disconnect the existing hose that connects the wall valve to the toilet tank.
3. Connect the “Metal T-Connector” to the wall water supply valve, remember to put the small rubber washer inside the“Metal T-Connector” or the system will leak.
4. Reconnect the existing flexible hose, hand-tightening it to the “Metal T-Connector” and the toilet tank. Tighten it but don't over do it.
5. Remove the hose or pipe that connects the hot water supply valve to the sink. This unit comes with a larger 16” “Flexible Hose” that may later substitute the existing hose or pipe if needed.
6. Connect the “Brass T-Connector” to the hot water supply valve. (Noticing the conical tip on the hot water Metal T-Connector can differentiate the two metal connectors).
7. Connect the “Flexible Hose” to the top of the T-Connector and to the sink water inlet. Then connect the “Plastic Flexible Tube” to the male end of the “Brass T-Connector” (the T or conical part of the connector). Don't over tighten it.
8. Remove the toilet seat and cover by unscrewing the bolts and nuts using a screwdriver.
9. Place a large “Black Rubber Washer” on each bolt hole and place the bidet on top of them, aligning the “Sliding Seat Adjusters” with the holes.
10. Set the toilet seat and cover on top of the bidet and reinsert and tighten the bolts and nuts securing everything in position.
11. Connect the flexible metal hose to the bidet's “cold water” inlet. This is the one coming from the wall inlet that supplies water to the toilet tank, not the sink.
12. Connect the flexible plastic tube that comes from the sink to the bidet's “hot water” inlet.
13. After installation, open both water valves and allow the water pass through the system.
14. Slowly turn the bidet’s “Water Pressure Knob” to the right to open the valve and remove the stagnant water.
15. Select the desired position of the “Nozzle”. And you're done installing your new bidet; congratulate yourself and enjoy.
NOTES: The bidet BB-3000 may be installed to supply only ambient-temperature water. Simply do not connect the flexible tube from the “hot water” inlet in the unit. The unit will work perfectly with ambient-temperature water only.
If any water leaks occur, please check that all connections are properly tightened and rubber washers are in place.
For more details, see instructions included with the product.
Bidet BB-3000 Instructions for Use
1. Once seated on the toilet, set the “Temperature Control” knob to the medium setting. Slowly turn the “Water Pressure & Nozzle Cleaning Control” knob to the right until it reaches the comfortable pressure required for cleaning. Adjust the pressure and temperature to your comfort level.
WARNING: Be careful to turn the “Water Pressure & Nozzle Cleaning Control” knob very slowly until the comfortable pressure is reached. Also, check the “Temperature Control” knob before use as temperature varies each day and is not the same for every house.
2. The “Nozzle” has three positions for better water direction. Hand adjust to choose the position that best fits your needs.
3. “Self-Cleaning System”: after using the bidet turn the “Water Pressure & Nozzle Cleaning Control” knob to the left to activate the “Self-Cleaning System” that will clean the “Nozzle” surface. Return the knob to the center position to turn the water off. You may also use the “Self-Cleaning System” to run water until you get hot water in your bathroom, if needed, setting the “Temperature Control” knob” half way into the hot setting.
* WARNING Please check TEMPERATURE CONTROLS before use as the temperature varies each day and is not the same for every house. Check the water temperature before use, as it may be too hot or too cold.