Bidet BB-6000 Installation
1. Shut off the incoming water to the toilet at the wall valve and drain the toilet’s water tank by flushing it.
2. Disconnect the existing flexible hose or pipe that connects the wall valve to the toilet tank.
3. Connect the "Metal T-Connector" to the wall water supply valve, remember to put the small rubber washer in the "Metal T-Connector" or it will leak.
4. Reconnect the existing flexible hose, hand-tightening it to the "Metal T-Connector" and the toilet tank. Tighten it but don't over do it.
5. Remove the toilet seat and cover by unscrewing the bolts and nuts using a screwdriver.
6. Separate the "Installation Base" from the bottom of the bidet BB-6000 using a screwdriver.
7. Align the "Installation Base" & "Sliding Seat Adjusters" with the toilet bowl holes and insert the bolts.
8. Insert the "Sliding Seat Adjusters" in the "Installation Base".
9. Underneath the toilet bowl holes, thread the nuts onto the bolts and tighten all the way by hand.
10. Attach the "Self-Cleaning Bowl Attachment" to the bidet.
11. Slide the BB-6000 bidet onto the "Installation Base" making sure the bidet is completely fixed on the base.
12. Connect the flexible metal hose to the bidet's water inlet and to the "Metal T-Connector" at the wall valve.
13. After installation, open the wall water valve and allow the water pass through the system. And you're done installing your new bidet; congratulate yourself and enjoy!
If any water leaks occur, please check that all connections are properly tightened and rubber washer is in place.
For more details, see instructions included with the product.
Bidet BB-6000 Instructions for Use
1. Once seated on the toilet, slowly turn the "Pressure Control Knob" from L (Lower) to H (Higher) until it reaches the comfortable pressure required for cleaning. Adjust the pressure to your comfort level.
WARNING: Be careful to turn the "Pressure Control Knob" very slowly until the comfortable pressure is reached.
2. Pull the handle lever up for front washing and push down for rear washing. Keep the handle lever in the middle to stop.
3. "Self-Cleaning System": after using the bidet press the self-cleaning button to clean the bowl and nozzle.